1. What is your lead time for
Our dedicated Account Handlers respond to you in less than 24 hours.
Each query and client is assigned to a particular Account Handler,
allowing you continuity of discussions with the same individual.
2. What is your lead time for samples? What is your sample
Flexituff is eager to conduct business with you. Our samples are
dispatched with in 4 working days to reach you normally with in a
week. Our sampling policy is fully customer oriented. We do not
charge for samples or courier charges for nominal quantity of
3. What is your minimum order quantity?
Being a fully integrated plant, we accept orders as low as 1500 bags
subject to buyer accepting despatch on partial container load basis.
4. What is your lead time for bags?
7-8 weeks for Europe and 8-10 weeks for Americas, up to nearest
port of destination. We require 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus one
week for inland transportation & custom formalities in addition to
the voyage time.
5. To what Global Standards do your bags conform to?
Our bags conform to the following:
For non dangerous goods: EN 1898 - ISO -11895
For dangerous goods : IMDG Code - USDOTHM181-E
For dissipative Type D bags: IEC/DIS61340-4-4
6. Do you have formal Quality Management Systems in place?
Flexituff operations are duly certified for ISO 9001-2000.
7. Do you practice a formal EHS policy?
Yes. We do.
8. Do you have an interactive order and delivery tracking system?
is in the process of testing a web based, fully interactive
tracking system, which can be used directly by the buyers by
feeding in their order codes. This system is targeted to be
made available to buyers by April, 2006.
9. Do your wooden
pallets conform to worldwide norms?
Our wooden pallets conform to the new European and US Pallet Norms
ISPM-15. Each pallet is individually treated and marked.
10. What is the system of bale wrapping and marking?
Each bale at Flexituff is shrink wrapped in stable cuboids with bold
label markings for easy identification.
11. Do you have adequate traceability systems in place?
Being a fully integrated plant with stringent multi level
quality assurance systems, we are able to trace the production from
the virgin raw material stage to each individual process, operator
12. Can you accommodate last minute emergency orders?
As an integrated plant, we are uniquely positioned to offer
unmatched turn around time and accommodate last minute emergency
13. Besides enquired bag specifications, can you offer
alternatively designed bags which are safe yet economical?
Yes. Our in house Design Development Center and full testing
facilities permit us to develop bag designs with optimum
specifications, resulting in reduced costs while retaining safe
14. How do you assure end user confidentiality?
Flexituff has been dealing with Resellers the world over. As an
ethical corporate, we maintain a strict, no poaching policy. We
realize our Resellers our are valued front line partners and
acknowledge their role in our business and growth.
15. How are supplies guaranteed in the eventuality of a natural
calamity? What emergency plans are in place?
Flexituff operates two manufacturing
facilities within a 20 kilometer radius. We also have
reciprocal tie ups with 2 other plants in north India for any
such eventuality. Production and deliveries are hence
Terms Conditions for Supply of